A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Bendayan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Bendayan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Bendayan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bendayan graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bendayan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Sady Bendayan MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jose S. Bendayan practice?
- Dr. Jose Bendayan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jose Bendayan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Miami Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Elmhurst, NY.
See Miami Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.