A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Bendayan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Bendayan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Bendayan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bendayan graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bendayan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bendayan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jose S. Bendayan practice?
Dr. Jose Bendayan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Miami Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Richmond Hill, NY.
See Miami Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.