Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jose Bengochea
Dr. Jose Bengochea, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami Beach, FL. He has 8 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Bengochea is affiliated with Palmetto General Hospital, Mercy Hospital and University of Miami Hospital & Clinics. He speaks English.
Dr. Jose Bengochea has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Jose Bengochea is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami Beach, FL.
Dr. Oscar Farmati
Allergy and Immunology, Anesthesiology
Bay Harbor Islands, FL 0.13 mi59
Dr. Oliver Dipietro
Internal Medicine, Anesthesiology, Family Medicine
Miami Beach, FL 0.24 mi37
Dr. Drew Lieberman
Bal Harbour, FL 0.79 mi26