A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Benigno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Benigno is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Benigno, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Benigno graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Benigno has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Odessa Regional Hospital
- Medical Center Hospital
- Odessa Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Bato Benigno MD is a male General Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose B. Benigno practice?
- Dr. Jose Benigno has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Benigno practices Pediatrics, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Odessa, TX.
See Odessa Pediatricians, Odessa General Practitioners, and Odessa Internists.