Pediatrician, Critical Care Specialist

10710 McPherson Rd
Ste 101
Doctor's Hospital Of Laredo, Laredo, TX 78045
956-724-7145
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  The waiting time  |  show details
by KNAC on Jan 2nd, 2014

He took care of my daughter in the hospital just like the commercial saids, she was in the NICU for 8 days. His a good doctor, but he has to many patients and he wants to move fast, as a mom you need to make sure that he checks them all, hear the heart, lungs ears what not. He wants the money just like all the doctors. Hour wait 3 hours take some snacks!!! Remember the time he spends on your kid depends on you parents ask the right questions and make sure he checks hair to toes

|  Mrs.  |  show details
by Flores on Apr 11th, 2013

I was told to pick up my son from school on Monday because he had fever. So I pick him up and I kept him at home the next day, I was trying to control fever it was going up and down. I didnt take him to the Dr. for 2 days because my son was telling me nothing hurt. However instead of fever going away completely it kept coming back but each time just a little higher so now Im concerned. I take him to Dr. on Wednesday and Dr. Berlioz tells me there is nothing wrong with him. I told him that my son's been having fever on and off since Monday, the Dr. checks him out and tells me that there is nothing wrong. I asked him "but what about the fever?" he tells me that maybe it was a 24 hour thing but that whatever it was has cleared up. So, I bring my son home and he looks sick to me again. I check his fever when I get home, it was high again. I got so upset, my mother-in-law suggests that we take my son across. So we take him across and the Mexican Dr. tells me that my son has tonsillitis! Dr. Belioz totally missed it, I called Dr. Berlioz office to explain situation to a nurse and I wanted a refund. Nurse said she would ask the Dr. for refund, she comes back and tells me NO because my son was seen by the Dr.

Aug 24th, 2012

i dont know what happened to this doctor but i never saw him after waiting for 2 hours i left there were so many patients and i asked how many were ahead of me they said 18 !!! is that even legal to put so many patients at the same time ???

|  exelente pediatra  |  show details
Jul 8th, 2012

Acertado, inteligente , agradable

Apr 23rd, 2012

most of the staff is rude and extremely unprofessional. with poor attitude. i have waited more than two hours in the lobby and then an hour plus in the exam room. when he finally walks in he's only there for 7 minutes at the most. I don't believe he's ever diagnosed my daughter right.

|  Excellent Dr  |  show details
Oct 20th, 2010

DR. BERLIOZ IS AN EXCELLENT DR. I WOULD RECOMEND HIM TO ANYONE. MY KIDS HAVE THE BEST DR EVER!

|  Dr. Berlioz:  |  show details
by ELIZALDE's FAMILY on Jan 28th, 2010

We're very thankful with you because you've been taking care of our kids, we have found pacience, respect and a wonderful professional attention...Thank you so much, God Bless You and All your Team...Sincerely,

by Andres Ortegon on Jan 21st, 2009

As a new parent, My experience with Dr.Berlioz was great. I highly recommend him to everyone. Great Dr. and Great Staff...