Pediatrician

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Better Now show details Better Now
by GYPerez on Mar 3rd, 2015

I've been taking my daughter to this doctor since she was a newborn and at first I wanted to switch doctors due to their chaotic office. But the last two times that I've been there, I noticed substantial change for the better. They no longer accept walk-ins which was a huge problem. The last time I took my daughter in sick he diagnosed her correctly and she did get better with the medication he prescribed--did not need a follow up after that. Seems like they are getting their things together finally.

Feb 11th, 2015

Take to long to see patients, staff is just walking around,misspelled patients name, very wrong service.

Long wait times!!! show details Long wait times!!!
Dec 31st, 2014

Went in for my appointment and ended up leaving after 2 hours of wait time! Who waits two hours for an appointed visit? Also if you choose this office make sure that your insurance is good because they will make you one wait in line for 10-20 min (that is how long you wait to sign in most of the time) two then tell you that your insurance isn't right or whatever the case may be (saw it happening to many parents in line before me). Love the Dr. though I have no issues with him he is very attentive and answers your questions if any.

Dec 15th, 2014

takes twenty rings to answer phone so. don't hang up. just like many mds . out of the office and lets PA take over, sad.

He's great with kids show details He's great with kids
Sep 25th, 2014

Love dr Berlioz and I like he's assistance dr he's a male sometimes theirs a female there all nice

Apr 21st, 2014

The waiting time is extremily high, if your just going for a physical be prepared to wait for over an hr and its impossible to avoid the kids from going into the playarea with the sick kids!! If your child is sick you might wait for over 2 hrs to be checked by the RN and not the doctor.

The waiting time show details The waiting time
by KNAC on Jan 2nd, 2014

He took care of my daughter in the hospital just like the commercial saids, she was in the NICU for 8 days. His a good doctor, but he has to many patients and he wants to move fast, as a mom you need to make sure that he checks them all, hear the heart, lungs ears what not. He wants the money just like all the doctors. Hour wait 3 hours take some snacks!!! Remember the time he spends on your kid depends on you parents ask the right questions and make sure he checks hair to toes

Mrs. show details Mrs.
by Flores on Apr 11th, 2013

I was told to pick up my son from school on Monday because he had fever. So I pick him up and I kept him at home the next day, I was trying to control fever it was going up and down. I didnt take him to the Dr. for 2 days because my son was telling me nothing hurt. However instead of fever going away completely it kept coming back but each time just a little higher so now Im concerned. I take him to Dr. on Wednesday and Dr. Berlioz tells me there is nothing wrong with him. I told him that my son's been having fever on and off since Monday, the Dr. checks him out and tells me that there is nothing wrong. I asked him "but what about the fever?" he tells me that maybe it was a 24 hour thing but that whatever it was has cleared up. So, I bring my son home and he looks sick to me again. I check his fever when I get home, it was high again. I got so upset, my mother-in-law suggests that we take my son across. So we take him across and the Mexican Dr. tells me that my son has tonsillitis! Dr. Belioz totally missed it, I called Dr. Berlioz office to explain situation to a nurse and I wanted a refund. Nurse said she would ask the Dr. for refund, she comes back and tells me NO because my son was seen by the Dr.

Aug 24th, 2012

i dont know what happened to this doctor but i never saw him after waiting for 2 hours i left there were so many patients and i asked how many were ahead of me they said 18 !!! is that even legal to put so many patients at the same time ???

exelente pediatra show details exelente pediatra
Jul 8th, 2012

Acertado, inteligente , agradable

Apr 23rd, 2012

most of the staff is rude and extremely unprofessional. with poor attitude. i have waited more than two hours in the lobby and then an hour plus in the exam room. when he finally walks in he's only there for 7 minutes at the most. I don't believe he's ever diagnosed my daughter right.

Excellent Dr show details Excellent Dr
Oct 20th, 2010

DR. BERLIOZ IS AN EXCELLENT DR. I WOULD RECOMEND HIM TO ANYONE. MY KIDS HAVE THE BEST DR EVER!

Dr. Berlioz: show details Dr. Berlioz:
by ELIZALDE's FAMILY on Jan 28th, 2010

We're very thankful with you because you've been taking care of our kids, we have found pacience, respect and a wonderful professional attention...Thank you so much, God Bless You and All your Team...Sincerely,

by Andres Ortegon on Jan 21st, 2009

As a new parent, My experience with Dr.Berlioz was great. I highly recommend him to everyone. Great Dr. and Great Staff...