inactive

3.6

• Good
  • Bad

April 19th, 2016
ReAlly bad experience with this dr and staff

August 7th, 2015
Shamefully unprofessional, inefficient, overall awful.
We've seen this doctor and/or his nursing staff several times. Each time is worse than the last. It is the most unprofessional office I've ever been to. Simply shameful, and he won't get one more dollar from my insurance.

August 7th, 2015
Very Uncaring
I took my granddaughter and he diagnosed her and said no medication was required. I called office after she continued with same symptoms and was given another appt. He treated her with a med and she continued the same. He was advised and my granddaughter ended in hospital and released with the symptoms but was told by him they had treated her and in time it will pass. My granddaughter ended up in children's hospital in San Antonio diagnosed by another doctor who took time and cared enough. I wish I had changed Dr sooner because we lost a month with this Dr.

March 3rd, 2015
Better Now
I've been taking my daughter to this doctor since she was a newborn and at first I wanted to switch doctors due to their chaotic office. But the last two times that I've been there, I noticed substantial change for the better. They no longer accept walk-ins which was a huge problem. The last time I took my daughter in sick he diagnosed her correctly and she did get better with the medication he prescribed--did not need a follow up after that. Seems like they are getting their things together finally.

February 11th, 2015
Take to long to see patients, staff is just walking around,misspelled patients name, very wrong service.

December 31st, 2014
Long wait times!!!
Went in for my appointment and ended up leaving after 2 hours of wait time! Who waits two hours for an appointed visit? Also if you choose this office make sure that your insurance is good because they will make you one wait in line for 10-20 min (that is how long you wait to sign in most of the time) two then tell you that your insurance isn't right or whatever the case may be (saw it happening to many parents in line before me). Love the Dr. though I have no issues with him he is very attentive and answers your questions if any.

December 15th, 2014
takes twenty rings to answer phone so. don't hang up. just like many mds . out of the office and lets PA take over, sad.

September 25th, 2014
He's great with kids
Love dr Berlioz and I like he's assistance dr he's a male sometimes theirs a female there all nice

April 21st, 2014
The waiting time is extremily high, if your just going for a physical be prepared to wait for over an hr and its impossible to avoid the kids from going into the playarea with the sick kids!! If your child is sick you might wait for over 2 hrs to be checked by the RN and not the doctor.

January 2nd, 2014
The waiting time
He took care of my daughter in the hospital just like the commercial saids, she was in the NICU for 8 days. His a good doctor, but he has to many patients and he wants to move fast, as a mom you need to make sure that he checks them all, hear the heart, lungs ears what not. He wants the money just like all the doctors. Hour wait 3 hours take some snacks!!! Remember the time he spends on your kid depends on you parents ask the right questions and make sure he checks hair to toes

April 11th, 2013
Mrs.
I was told to pick up my son from school on Monday because he had fever. So I pick him up and I kept him at home the next day, I was trying to control fever it was going up and down. I didnt take him to the Dr. for 2 days because my son was telling me nothing hurt. However instead of fever going away completely it kept coming back but each time just a little higher so now Im concerned. I take him to Dr. on Wednesday and Dr. Berlioz tells me there is nothing wrong with him. I told him that my son's been having fever on and off since Monday, the Dr. checks him out and tells me that there is nothing wrong. I asked him "but what about the fever?" he tells me that maybe it was a 24 hour thing but that whatever it was has cleared up. So, I bring my son home and he looks sick to me again. I check his fever when I get home, it was high again. I got so upset, my mother-in-law suggests that we take my son across. So we take him across and the Mexican Dr. tells me that my son has tonsillitis! Dr. Belioz totally missed it, I called Dr. Berlioz office to explain situation to a nurse and I wanted a refund. Nurse said she would ask the Dr. for refund, she comes back and tells me NO because my son was seen by the Dr.

August 24th, 2012
i dont know what happened to this doctor but i never saw him after waiting for 2 hours i left there were so many patients and i asked how many were ahead of me they said 18 !!! is that even legal to put so many patients at the same time ???