Dr. Jose Berrios Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jose Berrios?

May 25th, 2012

Incompetent Nasty Doctor

Dr. Berrios is an arrogant uncaring person, and as a doctor he's incompetent.

October 18th, 2011

Awful

When I was 19 yrs old I saw Dr. Berrios in 1995 for a deviated septum in my nose. Dr. Berrios said if I gave him $1,000 cash he would also remove the bump from my nose. After surgery I called Dr.Berrios because I had major pain. He told me to double my dose of pain meds. After I did that my mom had to rush me to the emergency room. At my follow up visit I told Dr. Berrios that my nose was not what he had promised. He said I could come back for a touch up in a few months. When I called to schedule it he never returned any of my calls and his office manager was extremely rude and unprofessional. Dr. Berrios took advantage of me and I would never reccommend him to anyone.

October 4th, 2011

Best Ever...

I can't believe any of these negative comments!! I have been a patient of Dr Berrios for about 6 yrs and he was excellent through it all. He is sharp and compassionate. I love him best of all my physicians. I wish he wasn't a specialist. At any rate he knows exactly what he is doing. THE BEST.

July 22nd, 2011

Top Knotch!

Dr. Berrios is a consumate professional. He quickly and accurately diagnosed my throat problem and got my voice back! As I use it to make a living, he saved my career!He and his staff are always courteous and friendly as well.Highest recommendation!

February 8th, 2011

Great Dr.!

I have been a patient of Dr. Jose Berrios for almost 20 years. I give him and his staff 5 stars! Dr. Berrios truly cares about his patients. He takes his time and is fantastic to his patients! His staff is wonderful too. I have no idea how the other 2 people came to the conclusion they did. Cannot rate high enough!

April 15th, 2009

Very questionable ethics.I was humiliated in front of other patients and treated very inappropriately Dr. Berrios was very vague in his diagnosis. Prescribed a nose spray and wanted me to return in two weeks. I paid the bill and returned for my two week appt. The staff had a bill at the front desk and said the insurance did not pay. They were very abrasive and said i could not see the doctor until i paid my bill. I was totally unprepaired and was never sent a bill in the mail(it had only been to weeks). I had no idea the bill existed. They even chased me out to the car when I said ok. I will just leave send me the bill. They wanted me to come back in and see the doctor NOW and also to bring my credit card with me. It seemed very fishey and I refused and told the Billing Person I would leave. I then notified the front desk and they said ok, but are you paying the bill? I was totally humiliated in front of other patients! I was never mailed a bill or given the chance to verify all the info.

November 3rd, 2008

Don't even waste your time!

I took my son to Dr. Berrios.It was a waste of time and money.My son had an ear infection and he didn't even notice it. So,I took my son to another doctor the same day and he was diagnosed with the ear infection. Dr. Barrios also had a horrible bad breath that you could not breath in the room.I just don't like incompetent doctors and he was one of them.

February 20th, 2017