A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Bicalho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Bicalho is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bicalho
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bicalho Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Fernal Bicalho MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jose F. Bicalho practice?
- Dr. Jose Bicalho has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Bicalho practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Valparaiso, IN.
See Valparaiso Surgeons.