inactive

Jose R Bordas MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 10th, 2013
My husband and I have been very pleased with the care Dr. Bordas has given to my three boys. He has been prompt, has given proper diagnosed with any medical situation my son's encountered. I also have an asthmatic son and he did not hesitate to send him to the hospital when on a visit he notice his asthma going into a chronic state. I have to say he saved his life. He also follows up and is on point with all his refills. He is a terrific pediatrician. Thank You Dr. Bordas we are appreciated to you.

March 25th, 2013
Great Doctor!!
I brought my child in for a check up and he detected asthma and quickly gave my child the medication they needed and wanted to see my child the following week. Love this Doctor he is very caring and accurate with his diagnosis. you'll be glad you came to see him. Love his staff very friendly and caring.