Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jose Bordon
Dr. Jose Bordon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine and Anesthesiology. Dr. Bordon is affiliated with Providence Hospital and Washington Hospital Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jose Bordon has the following 3 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Jose Bordon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.
Dr. Ak Gaznabi
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Washington, DC 0 mi35
Dr. Francisco Hoyos
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Washington, DC 0 mi31
Dr. Chanda Bell-Lamarque
Washington, DC 0 mi10