A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Borrego Acosta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Borrego Acosta graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Borrego Acosta has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Canadian Valley Regional Hospital
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Maria Borrego Acosta MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose M. Borrego Acosta practice?
- Dr. Jose Borrego Acosta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jose Borrego Acosta practices Family Medicine near Mustang, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Edmond, OK.
See Mustang Primary Care Doctors.