A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Borrego Acosta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Borrego Acosta is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Borrego Acosta
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Borrego Acosta Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Borrego Acosta graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Borrego Acosta has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Canadian Valley Regional Hospital
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Maria Borrego Acosta MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose M. Borrego Acosta practice?
- Dr. Jose Borrego Acosta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jose Borrego Acosta practices Family Medicine near Mustang, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Edmond, OK.
See Mustang Primary Care Doctors.