A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Burbano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Burbano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burbano
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burbano Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Burbano graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Burbano has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Luis Burbano MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose L. Burbano practice?
- Dr. Jose Burbano has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Burbano practices Family Medicine near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Primary Care Doctors.