A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Burgos-Breban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Burgos-Breban is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Burgos-Breban, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burgos-Breban graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Burgos-Breban has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Antonio Burgos-Breban MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose A. Burgos-Breban practice?
- Dr. Jose Burgos-Breban has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jose Burgos-Breban practices Internal Medicine near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Land O Lakes, FL.
See Tampa Internists.