Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jose Burgos
Dr. Jose Burgos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL, with other offices in Tampa, FL and Land O Lakes, FL. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Burgos is affiliated with Saint Joseph's Hospital, Community Hospital Of New Port Richey and Morton Plant North Bay Hospital. Dr. Burgos has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Jose Burgos has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jose Burgos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.
Dr. Glenda Parker
Tampa, FL 0.22 mi10
Dr. Lizette Hernandez
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Tampa, FL 0.26 mi27
Dr. Rohit Patel
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine
Tampa, FL 0.26 mi37