Dr. Jose Burgos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jose Burgos?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Jose Burgos?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

March 8th, 2017

Don't ask him questions!

I was appalled at his impatience when asked a few questions. Does not like to be asked why is he choosing this or that treatment.

November 10th, 2016

Terrible Doctor

January 18th, 2015

Very Poor Experience

He performed the most incomplete physical I've ever had or heard of. And he spoke very negatively about poor people and Obamacare. He talked of poor Cubans who had never had insurance coming in and wanting full check ups without symptoms then not paying. He spoke of the office deliberately delaying appointments in the hope that the patient will fail to make his insurance payments before the appointment so they don't have to see him. Burgos refused to see me to explain the results of the lab work I had done--which was gibberish to me. He also told me I had a disease that would end up causing me a lifetime of pain--or rather he had his staff tell me over the phone--and refused to see me to discuss it. I found out later that they were wrong about the meaning of the test results. Shortly afterward, I got a letter from my insurance company telling me his office had dropped me and other patients who had insurance through the Affordable Health Care Act. In my opinion this guy should not be a doctor. In my opinion he is dangerously incompetent and seems to have a contempt for poor people.

January 3rd, 2016