Dr. Jose Dominguez MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 20th, 2016
Referred to him by primary care physician for immune system and sinus problems. He looked up my nose and prescribed a heavy antibiotic, though my symptoms were no worse than normal. On follow-up visit, he said not to come back unless I was willing to undergo weekly allergy shots. Since I've undergone these shots for two years, I didn't return.

May 12th, 2015
Worse Drs Office Ever
The office staff and Dr are not helpful. They can be extremely rude.

December 29th, 2014
My favorite Dr
I've been going to him for 14yrs and tell all my friends about him. He's very caring and very good at what he does. If you go to the Brandon office you will wait a little long but it's because he takes his time with you.

April 19th, 2014
Medical care at it's best
Dr Dominguez has improved my quality of life significantly. He is a little difficult to get an appointment with,but it is always worth the wait.

September 23rd, 2013
One of the Best!!
Dr. Dominguez helped save my life. I saw him for many years beginning 2005 after having such a severe reaction after mold and mildew subjection it left me hospitalized for weeks. He diagnosed and treated me from one of the severest stages to a maintenance level. He is one of the best. He takes his time with the patients. He is both compassionate and caring. He is a rare breed in the medical field. You are a person not a $$ sign.

September 18th, 2011
Terrible
Has a great personality but is a bit arrogant. He also does not take severe conditions seriously. His office staff is horrible and non-sympathetic. You call with a terrible reaction in the morning and get a return call later that afternoon. He does not listen to the issues. Nice guy but do not like him as a doctor.

July 27th, 2011
Dr. Dominguez is an excellant doctor. He listens to your needs and concerns.

March 30th, 2010
Oustanding in allergy/asthma
I have severe environmental allergies, and mild asthma with a number of different triggers. I have been a patient of Dr. Dominguez for over ten years, and can say without hesitation that he has vastly improved my quality of life through appropriate diagnosis and treatment.My lung function prior to seeing Dr Dominguez was erratic and unstable. After taking the time to identify the real source of the problem (instead of just patching the symptoms), he prescribed a treatment including Advair and allergy shots, which have helped immensely. My lung fuction is now stable, and almost 30% higher than when I first arrived at the office.I travel extensively for work, and have had to call several times when my symptoms were in need of additional attention. He was always available to me and helped me out of several jams. It's great to know that help is a phone call away.If you're an asthmatic or have allergies, take the time to go see Dr. Dominguez. He has taken great care of me for many years, and I know he will do the same for you.