A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Martinez is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martinez
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martinez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Cecilio Martinez MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jose C. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Jose Martinez has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Martinez practices Psychiatry near South Orange, NJ.
See South Orange Psychiatrists.