A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Caballe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Caballe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caballe
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Caballe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Caballe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Caballe graduated from Universidad De Barcelona.
Dr. Caballe has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC South Side
- Jefferson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Baxarias Caballe MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose B. Caballe practice?
- Dr. Jose Caballe has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jose Caballe practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near White Oak, PA.