A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Caballero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Caballero is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Caballero graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Caballero has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Stringfellow Memorial Hospital
- Northeast Alabama Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Ramon Caballero MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jose R. Caballero practice?
- Dr. Jose Caballero has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Caballero practices Pediatrics near Anniston, AL.
See Anniston Pediatricians.