Dr. Jose Cabral Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jose Cabral?

August 4th, 2016

Difficult to get results of important tests

December 8th, 2015

Dr Cabral is an excellent physician and has a great team.

September 22nd, 2014

Dismissive

Could never get an appointment. He was never on time. Was called twice to change my existing appointment because he was going on vacation. Was dismissive of my thyroid problem and I was told to treat it through my primary care physician. Never went back found a great endocrinologist that is knowledgable, prompt and excellent bedside manner.

January 28th, 2014

Pre-diabetic

Dr. Cabral is compassionate, knowledgeable, patient etc. etc.... BUT it's been weeks since I saw him and underwent the blood tests and sonogram that he requested, and I can't get him or his nurse to call me back with the results. He simply hasn't reviewed them yet. Meanwhile I'm losing my hair from high testosterone levels and scared to death of diabetes. I'm sorry, regardless of expertise and bedside manner, if he won't diagnose and recommend, he's useless to me.

November 22nd, 2013

Doctor Review

Hello All! I have been a patient of Dr. Cabral for over 17 years. Out of every doctor I have seen, he is by far one of the most capable, intelligent and compassionate doctors I have ever been treated by. He has treated my adrenal insufficiency, hypothyroidism, diabetes and thyroid cancer. I don't know who Mr. David Fogel is, but his review is COMPLETELY INACCURATE AND APALLING. I really think he needs to reassess his opinion of Dr. Cabral. I have done my research and spoken to several friends and family member who see Dr. Cabral. HE IS BY FAR ONE OF THE BEST ENDOS IN SOUTH FLORIDA.!! BY THE WAY, HIS NURSE, MONICA MAKES IT ALL HAPPEN...SHE's AWESOME TOO! THE WAIT TIME IS LONG, BUT HE IS TOTALLY WORTH IT!

March 26th, 2013

excellent doctor!

This doctor knows very well his area of expertise. He is very compassionate, spends time with the patient and it is not a pill pusher. I highly recommend Dr. Cabral

May 3rd, 2012

He's very caring, patient, and devoted to delivering quality care.

April 3rd, 2011

He literally save my life! I want to see him again!

I at first was told i had to wait for a very long time to see him, he is that booked up! I had a tumor that was on my adrenal gland that was killimg me. My primary called him and i was in his office in one week. I was very lucky. Please keep in mind the best doctors are the busiest, and as badly as we think we should be front in line that is what i call "California dreaming". I have seen other endocronologit's and could not get a straight answer's, or get any real help. One had me taking 21 pills a day. This doctor knew exactly how to care for me and exactly what my tumor was all about. For those that say he is a pill pusher, shame, shame on you! He took me off of 21 pills to about 4. he had me go through countless test's to avoid surgery, which unfortuntely i had to have. According to doctor's list's i was what they would call midly obese. When writing my reports he never, ever used those words in those reports or to my face. Instead he kindly and caringly gave me advice on what to do and to me was the mosy kindest, caring, professional doctor i ever had. As far as his bedside manner, i really don't know. He was always good time me and made me laugh. Sometimes people get back what they deliver. Just saying. Not every doctor is right for every person. I have not seen him in a few years and sadly was just diagnosed with diabetes. I am heading right back to him. I don't care if i have to take a sleeping bag and camp out in front of his office LOL! This is in my opinion he is an excellent doctor, and i was and will be a very lucky person to have been, and be his patient once again. God bless Dr. Cabral! I am not a relative or friend, i am just a honest former patient.

March 30th, 2011

Dr. Cabral has been my endocrinologist for close to 10 years. He is professional, knowledgeable,kind and courteous.

August 29th, 2009

Does not really care. Pill pusher

I was a patient of this doctor for a couple of years. In this time, he did not take the time to try and find out what was wrong with me. He would look at test results and push pills. when I needed to speak with him in reguards to a treatment he had just recommended to me, his office staff would not put me in touch with him, they just wanted to make an appoitment 6-8 weeks later. I suppose more $$$$$. Cleaveland Clinic did not address the matter, and infact they told me to find some place else to get treatment. Real loving and careing. thumbs down to this office and the Cleaveland Clinic. Oh and just a note...the Florida Cleveland Clinic has won either none or very few of the "prestigious awards" they love to site. These awards were won by the original Cleveland Clinic.

November 30th, 2008

Great results with Dr.Cabral

my graves disease is completely under control now that i am with doctor cabral and have a good chance of getting totally cured. Cleveland clinic florida is really top notch and really simplifies the process of having all specialty doctors under one roof. I just wish they improved in following up with patients over the phone.

November 22nd, 2008

good doc but never follows up on phone about results

This is an excellent endocrinologist doc. He has helped me a lot with my treatment and i recommend him. The only thing I really really dislike is that it's impossible to speak with him on the phone about test results like blood,urine or scans. I love cleveland clinic florida but none of the doctors i have seen follow up on the phone and i have to be chasing them to see about my test results. And not even their assistants follow up. When you have a serious condition like me you don't like chasing doctors around for simple test results.