Dr. Jose Cabrera Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Jose Cabrera?

The Best...

Posted on June 6th, 2012

My son while at work fell 35ft. to the concrete floor head first & was still alive when discovered & taken to Crozer in Upland, PA. Dr. Cabera "knew exactly what to do & immediately performed the surgery that saved his life" and in follow up care clued me on all possibilities of his survival, monitored him closely till his release and some months later... This in my opinion not only made life triumpth over death, it allowed my son a better chance to recover as close as he has to where he was before the accident & allowed me to be prepared for my son comming home, and all that was to come afterwards in his recovery process... "Thank You Dr. Cabera... You are truly "The Best"... :)

Posted on April 24th, 2017

Epilepsy

Get the facts about epilepsy, including the different types, symptoms and causes of the condition.