A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Campos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Campos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Campos
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Campos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Campos, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Campos graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Campos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Kaweah Delta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Luis Campos MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose L. Campos practice?
- Dr. Jose Campos has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Campos practices Family Medicine near Exeter, CA.
See Exeter Primary Care Doctors.