A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Campos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Campos is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Campos, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Campos graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Campos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Kaweah Delta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Luis Campos MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose L. Campos practice?
- Dr. Jose Campos has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jose Campos practices Family Medicine near Porterville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Exeter, CA and Woodlake, CA.
See Porterville Family Physicians.