A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Campos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Campos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Campos
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Campos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Campos, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Campos graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Campos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Kaweah Delta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Luis Campos MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose L. Campos practice?
- Dr. Jose Campos has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jose Campos practices Family Medicine near Woodlake, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Visalia, CA and Exeter, CA.
See Woodlake Family Physicians.