A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Canas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Canas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Canas, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Canas graduated from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Santo Domingo.
Dr. Canas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
- Wolfson Children`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Canas MD is a male Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Jose Canas practice?
- Dr. Jose Canas has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Canas practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Pediatricians and Jacksonville Endocrinologists.