Learn more about Dr. Jose Canas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Canas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Canas
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Canas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Canas, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Canas graduated from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Santo Domingo.
Dr. Canas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
- Wolfson Children`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Canas MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Jose Canas practice?
- Dr. Jose Canas has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Canas practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Pediatricians and Jacksonville Pediatric Specialists.