A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Carrasco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Carrasco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Carrasco graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Carrasco has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Francisco Carrasco FAAP and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jose F. Carrasco practice?
- Dr. Jose Carrasco has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jose Carrasco practices Pediatrics near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Tempe, AZ.
See Mesa Pediatricians.