A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Carrillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Carrillo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Carrillo, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carrillo graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Carrillo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Arganda Carrillo MD is a male Neurologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jose A. Carrillo practice?
- Dr. Jose Carrillo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jose Carrillo practices Neurology near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See Orange Neurologists.