A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Castillo-Lugo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Castillo-Lugo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Castillo-Lugo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Castillo-Lugo graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Castillo-Lugo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Castillo-Lugo MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Jose Castillo-Lugo practice?
- Dr. Jose Castillo-Lugo has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Castillo-Lugo practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Nephrologists.