A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Chamorro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Chamorro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Chamorro, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chamorro graduated from Universidad Complutense De Madrid. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chamorro has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose A Chamorro MD is a male Urologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jose A. Chamorro practice?
- Dr. Jose Chamorro has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Chamorro practices Urology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Urologists.