Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
2:45 wait time. show details 2:45 wait time.
by Omar on Feb 18th, 2015

I waited 3 months for an appointment and then waited 2:45 hours. never made it in.

EXCELLENT DOCTOR show details EXCELLENT DOCTOR
by Anonymous on Jun 9th, 2012 on doctorsdig.com

I thought I had prostate cancer a 2 years ago, I was very nervous going in. Excellent bedside manner, instantly I felt ease. Thankfully I only had a ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
He saved my life show details He saved my life
by Anonymous on Apr 25th, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

After he diagnosed a prostate cancer, he was so straigh forward with me, always advise about the adverse consecuences of the surgery and the pro and c ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Great Urologist show details Great Urologist
Jun 1st, 2010

Dr. Chamorro is a great and professional doctor. He is very patient and listens to my questions and always is willing to spend time with me. The only downside to his busy practice is the wait.

Honest MED show details Honest MED
by Yliana P. on Apr 21st, 2010

I once needed the services of an Urologist for a repair caused by another doctor and after reviewing and discussing my case with me, Doctor Chamorro passed on the opportunity to operate me because he felt it was better that I had the surgery with a doctor that perform that type of surgery on a daily basis. His honesty and loyalty to his profession makes him a real heroe. Yet, I have no doubt that Dr Chamorro would have performed a great surgery on me.