• 7 reviews

September 29th, 2015
To all that have the needs to see a Urology, my recommedation is Dr. Chamorro, excellent and professional staff and the doctor there are no words to discribed him because he is a gentleman and amazing person and a DOCTOR with lots of experience . MY CONGRTULATIONS TO HIM AND ALL HIS TEAM THAT MAKE YOU FEEL IN HEAVEN.

September 14th, 2015
Jerk!
One word sims it up for this physician, "DISRESPECTFUL" never have I ever met such a pig of a Dr. I will never nor I will ever reffer anyone to this office, and not to mention Deborah his surgical coordinator has a lack of respect as well, she should learn how to speak the patients and their family members! Def wont recommend this pig of an office to anyone! 😝 the only person in that office that is worthy enough to send a Christmas gift is Vanessa, now she knows how to treat people with respect and be kind to patients in need.

February 18th, 2015
2:45 wait time.
I waited 3 months for an appointment and then waited 2:45 hours. never made it in.

June 9th, 2012
EXCELLENT DOCTOR
I thought I had prostate cancer a 2 years ago, I was very nervous going in. Excellent bedside manner, instantly I felt ease. Thankfully I only had a ...

April 25th, 2011
He saved my life
After he diagnosed a prostate cancer, he was so straigh forward with me, always advise about the adverse consecuences of the surgery and the pro and c ...

June 1st, 2010
Great Urologist
Dr. Chamorro is a great and professional doctor. He is very patient and listens to my questions and always is willing to spend time with me. The only downside to his busy practice is the wait.

April 21st, 2010
Honest MED
I once needed the services of an Urologist for a repair caused by another doctor and after reviewing and discussing my case with me, Doctor Chamorro passed on the opportunity to operate me because he felt it was better that I had the surgery with a doctor that perform that type of surgery on a daily basis. His honesty and loyalty to his profession makes him a real heroe. Yet, I have no doubt that Dr Chamorro would have performed a great surgery on me.