Learn more about Dr. Jose Cintron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Cintron is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cintron
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cintron Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Cintron, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Rectal Fistula
Education & Awards
Dr. Cintron graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cintron has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
- V A Westside Med Ctr, Chicago, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Rafael Cintron MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jose R. Cintron practice?
- Dr. Jose Cintron has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Cintron practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.