A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Cintron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cintron
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Cintron Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Cintron, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Rectal Fistula
Education & Awards
Dr. Cintron graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cintron has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
- V A Westside Med Ctr, Chicago, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Rafael Cintron MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jose R. Cintron practice?
- Dr. Jose Cintron has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Cintron practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.