A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Cintron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Cintron, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Rectal Fistula
Education & Awards
Dr. Cintron graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cintron has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
- Chicago Health Care System - West Side Div. - Jessie Brown Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cintron accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans