Dr. Jose Cisneros Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jose Cisneros?

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Jose Cisneros?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 27th, 2016

mrs.

Overall Dr. Cisneros is an excellent doctor. My surgery and aftercare by him was 4 stars.

February 3rd, 2015

Anomynous

Great physician overall. He is very patient, caring, and open to any questions or concerns you might have. He made my pregnancy go smoothly. I would recommend him to all future moms.

March 25th, 2014

Dr.Cisneros is a caring dr. Willing to answer calls anytime. After giving birth , a week later I hemmorage and he quickly got to hospital because of him I am here and able to enjoy my baby. He literally saved my life..I am very happy with Dr Cisneros..

May 10th, 2013

the best

I started getting seen by dr cisneros at the lindale clinic I followed him to the international blvd clinic and finally to the calle milagros he saved two of my babies very caring dr devoted to his patients ... im glad I followed him

June 23rd, 2011

third child

I was going to santa MAria BIG Mistake the nurse practitioner treated me awful... i was really sik in my first pregnancy...ans she said oh jus t go and get over the counter meds!! Well my friend had gone there with Dr. Cisneros so i went. It came i had gastestional Diabetes, anemic and had a Urinary tract infection!!! Thanx to Dr, Cisneros he got me back on track and had a beautiful baby boy.My second child was also in care of him.Now this is my third pregancy and i'm still seeing Dr. Cisneros ... AWESOME DR. wouldnt change him for a thing.

May 16th, 2011

Full of Regret

I was a high risk pregnancy when I went to Dr. Cisneros. He never really was around to see me. He always seemed in a hurry or just busy with other patients that were delivering at the hospital. I was always seen by his nurse practictioner. I went in because I knew something was wrong and like other times the nurse came in and said he was not there so she would be seeing me. She examined me and told me being pregnant was not easy and would hurt. She told me I had a yeast infection and sent me home. For two days I had severe pain and each time I called they said unless there is no blood to lay down. Well on the third day I started to bleed severely. The abulance rushed me to hospital and finally Dr. Cisneros saw me but by then it was too late. I gave birth to my daughter at 22 weeks. He told me I had been in labor for 2 days. If you are high risk do not go there. Go where there is plenty of Dr's where you can be seen not one that has way to many patients he cant keep up with them all!

April 26th, 2011

WORSE EXPERIENCE EVER

THE STAFF IS SO INCOMPETENT IT WAS UNBELIEVABLE. SINCE I WAS A HIGH RISK PREGNANCY I THOUGHT THEY WOULD ME MORE CARING. THEY TOLD ME OVER THE PHONE MY BABY HAD DIED AND I HAD TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL TO DO A DNC IF NOT I WOULD BLEED OUT. WELL I WENT FOR A SECOND OPINION AND THANK GOD I DID BECAUSE I HAVE A BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL AND NO THANKS TO DR CISNEROS .

June 15th, 2010

The greatest high risk pregnancy doctor

He is excellent in treating high risk pregnancies. He devotes his life to his patients. Is on call 24 hours and you can reach him on his cell phone 24/7.He treated my high risk pregnancy so successfully that thank God and Dr.Cisneros my son born at 26 weeks weighing 1.14 lbs. is now 8 months old.He is EXCELLENT-TRUST HIM.

May 1st, 2017