A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Clemente:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clemente graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Clemente has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Christ Hospital
- Palisades Medical Center
- East Orange General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose D Clemente MD is a male General Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose D. Clemente practice?
- Dr. Jose Clemente has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Clemente practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Jersey City, NJ.
See Jersey City Primary Care Doctors and Jersey City Internists.