A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Clemente:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clemente
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Clemente Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clemente graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Clemente has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Christ Hospital
- Palisades Medical Center
- East Orange General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose D Clemente MD is a male General Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose D. Clemente practice?
- Dr. Jose Clemente has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Clemente practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Jersey City, NJ.
See Jersey City Primary Care Doctors and Jersey City Internists.