Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jose Mateo-Contreras
Dr. Jose Mateo-Contreras, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hialeah, FL, with other offices in Miami, FL and Coral Gables, FL (and 2 other locations). He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Mateo-Contreras is affiliated with Palmetto General Hospital, Hialeah Hospital and Cedars Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jose Mateo-Contreras has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jose Mateo-Contreras is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hialeah, FL.
Dr. Stephen Eskin
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Hepatology
Hialeah, FL 0.01 mi31
Dr. Antonio Cano
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Hialeah, FL 0.01 mi16
Dr. Rene Guerra
Hialeah, FL 0.01 mi15