Overall Review

2.6

October 22nd, 2015
Excellent doctor
Best doctor in town

October 7th, 2014
my expirence with the Doctor was good. he took the time to listen to me and go through each of my questions and concerns. On the other hand the staff is VERY, VERY, unprofessional, I'm talking about the staff in his office. They are very rude, leave you on hold for long periods of time,you leave messages and questions for the Dr. and they NEVER call you with a response, once you see the Doctor he has no clue about those messages. BOTTOM LINE YOU CAN BE A GOOD PHYSICIAN BUT YOUR STAFF IS WHOM REPRESENTS YOU AND IT'S VERY IMPORTANT THAT THEY ARE PROFESSIONALS OTHERWISE PEOPLE WILL WALK AWAY AND GIVE YOU A BAD REVIEW ALL BECAUSE OF YOUR STAFF.

August 1st, 2012
Lovely doctor
He is an excellent doctor, caring with his patients, respectful. I recommend him with my heart. He save my life.

November 15th, 2011
Margarita Real
Dr. Contreras was honest and took time to talk to me about my mother.

September 23rd, 2011
Dr. Contreras and his partner? Dr. Cortes are the worst. If you have a family member being treated by them, you will never get any information from them because you can never reach them. Absolutely horrible. I have never seen such lack of communication in my life.

March 23rd, 2011
terrible
I was in the hospital for 3 days now and i only see him once on the first day and the 3 th day he was off

March 23rd, 2011
Worst doctor at the worst hospital
I had to spend days at the Palmetto hospital, some nurses were nice but some were loud, unprofessional, laughing and making fun of another patient at the ER, they were discarding other patient's urine in the sink so if you ever go to that hospital try not to use the bathrooms.After all my test results were ok and I was feeling ok, I had to wait 2 days for my discharge, as per the staff only Dr. Contreras could give me the discharge, well, I waited for him 3 days, and the excuse was always the same "he's busy and will come tomorrow". Someone came to my bed telling me how much was my account so far and how much I was going to pay, I told this person I didn't have the money at the moment and started giving me offers...what is this? an auction??Bottom line Palmetto hospital is the worst hospital of S FL and never choose Dr. Contreras...run for your freedom!!!