A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Cruz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Cruz, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Aplastic Anemia
- Blood Transfusion
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Hodgkin Disease
- Mantle-Cell Lymphoma (Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma)
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Stem Cell Transplant
- Testicular Cancer (Seminoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cruz graduated from Escuela De Medicina Ignacio A. Santos, Monterrey. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cruz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital