Learn more about Dr. Jose Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Cruz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cruz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cruz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Cruz, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Aplastic Anemia
- Blood Transfusion
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Hodgkin Disease
- Mantle-Cell Lymphoma (Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma)
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Stem Cell Transplant
- Testicular Cancer (Seminoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cruz graduated from Escuela De Medicina Ignacio A. Santos, Monterrey.
Dr. Cruz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Carlos Cruz MD is a male Hematologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jose C. Cruz practice?
- Dr. Jose Cruz has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Cruz practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Hematologists and San Antonio Oncologists.