A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Angeles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Angeles is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Angeles, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Angeles graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Angeles has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Daga Angeles MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jose D. Angeles practice?
- Dr. Jose Angeles has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jose Angeles practices Otolaryngology near Winchester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, MA.
See Winchester Otolaryngologists.