A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Salazar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Salazar, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
Education & Awards
Dr. Salazar graduated from Universidad Nacional De San Agustin, Arequipa.
Dr. Salazar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center/Scranton
- Pocono Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Delfor Salazar MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose D. Salazar practice?
- Dr. Jose Salazar has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jose Salazar practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near East Stroudsburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Scranton, PA and Wilkes Barre, PA.
See East Stroudsburg Pediatricians.