A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose DeSouza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose DeSouza is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. DeSouza
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. DeSouza Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose DeSouza, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Endocrinology & Metabolism Diabetes MellitusMetabolism Thyroid Dysfunction
Education & Awards
Dr. DeSouza graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. DeSouza has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kalispell Regional Hospital
- Health Center Northwest
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose C DeSouza MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose C. DeSouza practice?
- Dr. Jose DeSouza has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jose DeSouza practices Family Medicine near Great Falls, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Kalispell, MT.
See Great Falls Primary Care Doctors.