A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose De Souza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose De Souza is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose De Souza, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Endocrinology & Metabolism Diabetes MellitusMetabolism Thyroid Dysfunction
Education & Awards
Dr. De Souza graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. De Souza has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kalispell Regional Hospital
- Health Center Northwest
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Cypriano De Souza MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose C. De Souza practice?
- Dr. Jose De Souza has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jose De Souza practices Family Medicine near Kalispell, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Helena, MT and Bozeman, MT.
See Kalispell Family Physicians.