A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Del Giudice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Del Giudice is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Del Giudice, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Del Giudice graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Del Giudice has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose A Del Giudice MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Jose A. Del Giudice practice?
- Dr. Jose Del Giudice has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Del Giudice practices Rheumatology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Rheumatologists.