A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose DeOlazabal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose DeOlazabal, Pulmonary, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose DeOlazabal, DO is board certified in Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. DeOlazabal graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. DeOlazabal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jupiter Medical Center
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Antonio DeOlazabal DO is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose A. DeOlazabal practice?
- Dr. Jose DeOlazabal has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose DeOlazabal practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
See Palm Beach Gardens Internists and Palm Beach Gardens Sleep Medicine Doctors.