A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Desousa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Desousa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Desousa, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, Sleep Medicine, and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Desousa graduated from Goa Medical College.
Dr. Desousa has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Ulysses Desousa MD is a male Neurologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Neuromuscular Medicine, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose U. Desousa practice?
- Dr. Jose Desousa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jose Desousa practices Neurology, Neuromuscular Medicine, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Neurologists and Dearborn Sleep Medicine Doctors.