Learn more about Dr. Jose Desousa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Desousa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desousa
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Desousa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Desousa, DO, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, Sleep Medicine, and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Desousa graduated from Goa Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Desousa has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose U Desousa DO and MD is a male Neurologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Neuromuscular Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose U. Desousa practice?
- Dr. Jose Desousa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jose Desousa practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Neuromuscular Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL.
See Dearborn Neurologists and Dearborn Sleep Medicine Doctors.