A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Desousa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Desousa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desousa
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Desousa, DO, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, Sleep Medicine, and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Desousa graduated from Goa Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Desousa has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose U Desousa DO and MD is a male Neurologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Neuromuscular Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose U. Desousa practice?
- Dr. Jose Desousa has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jose Desousa practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Neuromuscular Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Dearborn Neurologists and Dearborn Sleep Medicine Doctors.