A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Diaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Diaz is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diaz
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Diaz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Diaz, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz graduated from Universidad Francisco Marroquin, Guatemala City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Diaz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Andres Diaz MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jose A. Diaz practice?
- Dr. Jose Diaz has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Diaz practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Cardiologists.