A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Diez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Diez, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Diez, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Blood Coagulation Disorders
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Diez graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Diez has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Park Plaza Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose G Diez MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jose G. Diez practice?
- Dr. Jose Diez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jose Diez practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Cardiologists.