A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Diez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Diez, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diez
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Diez, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Blood Coagulation Disorders
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
Education & Awards
Dr. Diez graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Diez has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Park Plaza Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Diez MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jose Diez practice?
- Dr. Jose Diez has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Diez practices Interventional Cardiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Cardiologists.