A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Dizon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Dizon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dizon
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Dizon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Dizon, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Catheter Ablation
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dizon graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dizon has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Danbury Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Maria Dizon MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Jose M. Dizon practice?
- Dr. Jose Dizon has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Dizon practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near West Harrison, NY.
See West Harrison Internists and West Harrison Cardiologists.