Dr. Jose Maria Dizon MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
Learn more about Dr. Jose Dizon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Dizon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Dizon, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
He has special expertise in 10 Areas, including Cardiac Arrhythmias, Heart Disease Myocardial Ischemia, and Holter monitoring.7 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dizon graduated from Yale University, New Haven.More Education & Awards
Dr. Dizon has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Danbury Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dizon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jose M. Dizon practice?
Dr. Jose Dizon practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Interventional Cardiology near West Harrison, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See West Harrison Internists and West Harrison Cardiologists.