A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Dizon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Dizon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Dizon, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Catheter Ablation
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dizon graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Dizon has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose M Dizon MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Jose M. Dizon practice?
- Dr. Jose Dizon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jose Dizon practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near West Harrison, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See West Harrison Internists and West Harrison Cardiologists.