A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Duarte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Duarte, Anesthesiologist, Pain Medicine is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Duarte, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- chronic pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Duarte graduated from Texas Tech University.
Dr. Duarte has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Kaufman
- Doctors Hospital Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Adolfo Duarte MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose A. Duarte practice?
- Dr. Jose Duarte has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Duarte practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.