A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Navarrete:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Navarrete is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Navarrete, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Nephrotic Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Navarrete graduated from Universidad Catolica De Santiago De Guayaquil.
Dr. Navarrete has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose E Navarrete MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Jose E. Navarrete practice?
- Dr. Jose Navarrete has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jose Navarrete practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Nephrologists.