A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Ruiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Ruiz is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruiz graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ruiz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Woodhull Medical/Mental Hlth Center
- Wyckoff Heights Medical Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center Wyckoff Heights Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Eduardo Ruiz MD is a male Pathologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pathology and Neuropathology.
- Where does Dr. Jose E. Ruiz practice?
- Dr. Jose Ruiz has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Ruiz practices Pathology and Neuropathology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pathologists.