A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Echeverria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Echeverria is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Echeverria graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Echeverria has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Harlan Appalachian Regional Healthcare
- Whitesburg Appalachian Regional Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Manuel Echeverria MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose M. Echeverria practice?
- Dr. Jose Echeverria has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Echeverria practices Internal Medicine near Harlan, KY.
See Harlan Internists.