A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Erbella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Erbella, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Erbella, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Abdominal Wall Hernias
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Da Vinci Robot Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hiatal Hernia
- Inguinal Hernia
- LAP BAND
- Laproscopic Surgery Laparoscopy
- Parathyroid Disease
- Thyroid Cancer
- Weight Loss Surgery Bariatric Surgery
- endovascular aneurysm repair
- hernias of the groin
Education & Awards
Dr. Erbella graduated from University of Miami . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Erbella has 3 hospital affiliations:
- HCA Blake Medical Center
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Erbella MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jose Erbella practice?
- Dr. Jose Erbella has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jose Erbella practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Colon & Rectal Surgery near Bradenton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Manalapan, NJ.
See Bradenton Surgeons.