A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Erbella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Erbella, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Erbella
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Erbella Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Erbella, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hiatal Hernia
- Inguinal Hernia
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Cancer
- Varicose Veins
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Erbella graduated from University of Miami . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Erbella has 3 hospital affiliations:
- HCA Blake Medical Center
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Erbella MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jose Erbella practice?
- Dr. Jose Erbella has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jose Erbella practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Largo, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL and Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Largo Surgeons.