A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Erbella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Erbella, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Erbella
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Erbella Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Erbella, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hiatal Hernia
- Inguinal Hernia
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Cancer
- Varicose Veins
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Erbella graduated from University of Miami . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Erbella has 3 hospital affiliations:
- HCA Blake Medical Center
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Erbella MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jose Erbella practice?
- Dr. Jose Erbella has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Erbella practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Surgeons.