A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Escalona:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Escalona, General Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Escalona, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Escalona graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Escalona has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Antonio Escalona MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jose A. Escalona practice?
- Dr. Jose Escalona has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jose Escalona practices Surgery near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, NJ and Lumberton, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Surgeons.