A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Escobar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Escobar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Escobar, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lung Cancer
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Escobar graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Escobar has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Escobar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jose F. Escobar practice?
Dr. Jose Escobar practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grapevine, TX.
See Irving Surgeons, Irving Cardiothoracic Surgeons, and Irving Cardiologists.