Learn more about Dr. Jose Escobar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Escobar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Escobar
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Escobar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Escobar, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Escobar graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Escobar has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose F Escobar MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jose F. Escobar practice?
- Dr. Jose Escobar has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Escobar practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Irving, TX.
See Irving Surgeons and Irving Cardiothoracic Surgeons.