Learn more about Dr. Jose Escobar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Escobar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Escobar
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Escobar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Escobar, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Escobar graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Escobar has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose F Escobar MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jose F. Escobar practice?
- Dr. Jose Escobar has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Escobar practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Irving, TX.
See Irving Surgeons.