A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Estigarribia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Estigarribia is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Estigarribia, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Varicose Veins
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Estigarribia graduated from Universidad Nacional De Asuncion.
Dr. Estigarribia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- HCA Blake Medical Center
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Estigarribia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 29 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jose F. Estigarribia practice?
Dr. Jose Estigarribia practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Surgeons.