A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Estigarribia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Estigarribia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Estigarribia
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Estigarribia Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Estigarribia, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Varicose Veins
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Estigarribia graduated from Universidad Nacional De Asuncion.
Dr. Estigarribia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- HCA Blake Medical Center
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Filex Estigarribia FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jose F. Estigarribia practice?
- Dr. Jose Estigarribia has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Estigarribia practices Surgery near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Surgeons.