A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Estigarribia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Estigarribia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Estigarribia
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Estigarribia Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Estigarribia, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Varicose Veins
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Estigarribia graduated from Universidad Nacional De Asuncion. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Estigarribia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- HCA Blake Medical Center
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Filex Estigarribia FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jose F. Estigarribia practice?
- Dr. Jose Estigarribia has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Estigarribia practices Surgery near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Surgeons.