A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Ettedgui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Ettedgui is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Ettedgui, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ettedgui graduated from Universidad De Carabobo, Valencia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ettedgui has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Halifax Medical Center
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Ettedgui MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jose Ettedgui practice?
- Dr. Jose Ettedgui has 9 office locations.
Dr. Jose Ettedgui practices Pediatric Cardiology near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake City, FL and Daytona Beach, FL.
See Jacksonville Pediatric Specialists.