A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Evangelista:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Evangelista is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Evangelista
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Evangelista Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Evangelista, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Evangelista graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Evangelista has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose L Evangelista MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose L. Evangelista practice?
- Dr. Jose Evangelista has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Evangelista practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Livonia, MI.
See Livonia Internists, Livonia Cardiologists, and Livonia Sleep Medicine Doctors.