A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Evangelista:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Evangelista is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Evangelista, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Evangelista graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Evangelista has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Limjoco Evangelista MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose L. Evangelista practice?
- Dr. Jose Evangelista has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jose Evangelista practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, MI.
See Livonia Internists, Livonia Cardiologists, and Livonia Sleep Medicine Doctors.